A key piece
Volunteers, as well as trainees, are a key part of the day-to-day life at Ses Milanes.
From the first moment, they accompany the activity in the forest and the orchard. In this way, they become part of the team and another reassuring presence for the little ones. They hold specific supervision and follow-up meetings in their training process.
So far, many people from different places have gone through the project. To all, we want to thank you for your dedication and willingness to fully live the experience in Ses Milanes, and we want the seeds of this learning to be expanded with children in the Forest of Bunyola wherever they go.
Do you want to participate as a volunteer or intern?
At Ses Milanes we would love to have you in our family to share the experience and enrich the project.
The next available dates are:
- Ecoverano (from July 4th to July 31, 2022)
- From September 2022
Write us a presentation, with your availability and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org Write to us!
Agreements established to welcome students
Ses Milanes currently collaborates with the following universities:
- 2015. An agreement is signed with the Rey Juan Carlos University to receive trainees (1 month) of the postgraduate course “Higher University Course in active education and respectful accompaniment in childhood”.
- 2016. An agreement is signed with the University of Santiago de Compostela to receive trainees (2 months) of the master’s degree “Directorate of Educational Activities in Nature”.
- 2017. An agreement is signed with the University of the Balearic Islands to receive trainees (300h) of the master’s degree “Early childhood, perspectives and lines of intervention”.
- 2017. An agreement is signed with arifts, regional association for the Social Work Training Institute of Nantes, France, to receive interns in the ERASMUS agreement.
- 2018. Agreement with the Università Degli Studi di Udine, Italy, to receive an intern within the framework of the ERASMUS agreement.
- 2019. An agreement is signed with ESSSE, Educateurs Jeunes Enfants, of the University of Lyon, France, to receive two trainees within the framework of the ERASMUS agreement.
- Ses Milanes collaborates with “La violeta-Espacio para el juego y la comunicación” and the Rey Juan Carlos I University of Madrid as an internship center within the framework of a university postgraduate course “Nature as a learning scenario”.